WELCOME TO THE FIRST EDITION OF THE SPILL
Welcome to the first edition of The Spill – a monthly newsletter sending you updates about your insurances. From renewal reminders to lodging claims, The Spill aims to keep you up to date and informed about your policies.
DID YOU KNOW:
That we offer HOUSEHOLDERS AND/OR LANDLORDS INSURANCE?
– We’ve been very successful lately in quoting householders and landlords insurance – our access to lower premiums and superior covers means that we can offer competitive options for all your domestic insurance needs.
About our MOTOR VEHICLE COVERS?
– We also offer motor insurance for both private and business motor vehicles (including fleet), and handle any claims that you may have.
MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR POLICIES
Make sure that you’re aware of your sums insured and that your level of coverage is appropriate for your business. This can mean checking things like your level of liability cover, the number of people on tools, your trading name or whether you have adequate general property cover.
If you require assistance in determining the right level of cover for your renewal, or need to make any changes, feel free to contact us to discuss your options.
GENERAL PROPERTY & WHY YOU NEED IT
What is General Property?
General Property (also known as Tools of Trade insurance) covers your property against theft or accidental damage. Our policy offers further protection as it does not require forcible/violent entry. This means that you don’t need to prove that the tools were secured when making a claim. You’d also be covered in scenarios such as fire or flood.
Benefits of having General Property cover:
– Cover is Australia wide, so your tools are covered whether they’re in the back of a trailer or in a storage shed – in any state.
– Covers stock as well (i.e paint tins).
– Can be extended to cover scaffolding and other high value items (such as spray guns).